free website stats program How old would you be, if you did not know how old you are | Harley Davidson Forums

How old would you be, if you did not know how old you are

ShagNasty

How old? Me... i would be 18 I think. I still tune in to the 70's music, I do not care for much else. Being a leap from 50, my wife says I never grew up. I like living in the past. It keeps me young and laughing. Just had a class reunion. I looked around and Gezzzz....everybody looked older than me... I told my wife that I look just as I did in high school.....she said she wants a mirror like the one I'm looking into...:D

How old? Me... i would be 18 I think. I still tune in to the 70's music, I do not care for much else. Being a leap from 50, my wife says I never grew up. I like living in the past. It keeps me young and laughing. Just had a class reunion. I looked around and Gezzzz....everybody looked older than me... I told my wife that I look just as I did in high school.....she said she wants a mirror like the one I'm looking into...:D

I have a vivid memory back to the age of 3...but can't remember where I laid my wallet at? Or keys at times....

Same same 18yrs old, still tune in to the 60's 70's radio stations (although then I was alot younger than 18yrs) I still look ok with the exception of first thing in the morning all puffy faced, look in the mirror and my old man is looking back at me...scarey :52:

Yeah me too - 56 and counting but like you guys I am absolutely sure that I don't look it (apart from the grey hair etc etc). Still trying to decide what I am going to be when I grow up! I intend to live forever or die in the attempt. Regards Old Jimbo

Calander says 51 years! Body feels like 80 when my back issues flare up. The mind is the important thing and it's at 21 and holding. Love 70's and 80's rock, amusement parks, Christmas, practical jokes, hanging out with the guys, ogling pretty girls, etc., etc.

Definitely 20. Or 25. 30? Any of them would be a vast improvement on my venerable 56. My birthdays are getting more and more like Groundhog Day. :(
At least I can still get me leg over. A bike.
Nostalgia ain't what it used to be. Sigh!

Not long woken up and forgot to add how painful it is just getting out of bed first thing in the morning, I need at least half an hour for old bones and joints to reset themselves :(
Still look good though...:D

There's an old saying in German that translates to english like this:

"We get too soon old and too late smart!"

How true, for many of us...certainly was true for ME anyway!

Anybody agree??

I was born at a very young age and at the ripe ol' age of 102, I can't remember anything but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night.....or at least I think I did.:D

My keys?...... they stay in my pocket so I don't have to walk to the opposite end of the house only to forget what I went there for.

I'll be 54 in December. MY left side feels about 25, my right side feels about 90 due to bad right knee and right elbow and back pain that is more noticeable an my right side.
My mind is stuck somewhere in the late Sixties or early Seventies. Best music -'57 to
'76, best cars '55 to '73. Best band - The Beatles, Favorite tv show - The Andy Griffith Show, Favorite movie- Mclintock.

I'd be old enough to not get married the first time,and settle thousands of miles away from this god forsaken island.Seriosly,I stopped getting older at 25,next month is my 31st 25th birthday.If only my body would agree with me!

Back