free website stats program How often do you change your oil and filter | Page 17 | Harley Davidson Forums

How often do you change your oil and filter

I have a 1996 Dyna wide glide with 37,000 miles. I need to change my oil. Is synthetic oil recommend?

Syn. oil is always a good choice, but if you have been using a good dino oil and have been getting good results why change. Syn. oil may make your motor run cooler but you might hear a little more motor noise too.

I have a 1996 Dyna wide glide with 37,000 miles. I need to change my oil. Is synthetic oil recommend?

Syn. oil is always a good choice, but if you have been using a good dino oil and have been getting good results why change. Syn. oil may make your motor run cooler but you might hear a little more motor noise too.

Welcome to The Forum, I agree with Don here, having owned several Evos, they seem to run best with dino oil, and I also agree about the noise level JMO

I change my oil and filter between 3,000-4,000; M1 20/50 V-twin, primary at the same time; Formula+ and trans every 10,000; Spectro 6-speed.

Back