free website stats program How much wire to spare on the 08 Handlebars | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

How much wire to spare on the 08 Handlebars

Wild 1 makes 2 bars for the 08 RK's. These are the only ones I've found after many nights of searching. Here is a link to the ones that will give you the hand position I think you are looking for. They are a Chubby bar. With the holes for running your wires inside and the "NOTCHES" are already cut in the bar.

PART # WO508

http://www.wild1inc.com/handlebars.html

Heperlink not working---- Copy and paste in your address bar

Last edited:
Just got my 08 Road King back from the shop and they installed new Heritage handle bars made for the 08's. They do not require any additional wiring or cables, 3 inch pullback 2 1/2 rise over stock. They look like stock bars but higher and closer to you. I love them, rode about 200 miles since getting them. To me the feel of these bars is why I bought a Road King in the first place. Extremely comfortable.
56902-08
Fits '08-later FLHR, FLHRC and FLTR models with stock ABS or non-ABS brake lines. No additional cables or lines required.

MSRP US $79.95

That looks like the ticket they werent listed when i started this thread... how much did harley charge you to install if i might ask

If it is something like a half hour i might let them do it save me the time

Last edited:
Ok what are ya trying to tell me here? i knew the price on the bars as i looked um up but was asking what he paid to have them installed to decide if i anted to do it or not

OK, wondered why you were asking that, the price was posted in the answer above but you looked them up anyhow.:D
Shouldn't take much more than an hour or so , two at the most if you're slow to install even taking the nacelle apart if the same cables fit and the wires are OK.

i know they wont be to bad.. buddy Did Ape Hangers on a sportster this weekend but sometime the speed they do them will make it worth paying if its the right price

It is nice ya dont have to buy any cables or anything .. perfect time to change grips to

Back