free website stats program How much do you pay for insurance? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

How much do you pay for insurance?

Well since I am a young guy it is going to cost me a lot. When I called my insurance company they said that it would be about $1400.00 per year. I haven't had any accidents but they said it is because of the price of the bike, full coverage, and I am young.

I found a pretty good rate through Safe Auto. I pay $800 per year and that is full coverage. I have never had a claim yet so I can't say how the company handles them but so far the customer service has been great.

I think that my rate is reasonable, I pay $850 a year. I am afraid to go with some of those companies like Safe Auto because I really don't understand how they are able to give such a cheap rate.

Mine is about $1,000 so guess we all differ but near the same range?There is a lot of things that go into the price as others have stated, age, clean record,bike price maybe even location but do not know first hand.

I tend to pay a good amount for my insurance too. I have been told that this is because I'm a single female, granted I'm 31 years old. You'd think that they'd factor a person's age into this but I guess they don't.

I'm paying about $600 a year but when I get my new bike in December I'm looking at about $1000 which isn't too bad I guess. I have the lizard (Geico) not old enough for AARP yet.

I pay around $750 for the year with a clean driving record and I'm 45 so I guess they don't factor age into it. Does anyone know if it varies by state?

I pay just under $1000 per year for full coverage. I was told it was high because the bike I chose was so expensive. But I pay it because that's the bike I wanted.

We checked with our agent and it will be just over 500 for 6 months for a bike in the range we have been looking at. that is full coverage, with a discount because we have our homeowners, an umbrella policy, and our cars with them already. Alot depends on where you live too. Here insurance is pretty high usually.

Back