free website stats program How many with a new HD Trike | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

How many with a new HD Trike

I bought a new 2015 HD Freewheeler back in March. Had a street glide before but due to lower back problems traded up to the trike. I've put a couple thousand miles on so far and love it. I just stand on the foot pad and mount like it was a horse and never hit the finder. I would like to check out the 3m protection due to rock chips that may happen. This trike rides and runs great. I have had no problems. In the rain, it will hydroplane a little but if you just slow down, it handles good.

I have 8k on my Freewheeler, the seat has to go, the Redhead is not comfortable:p

Bought my freewheeler in April. Have the adjustable backrest. And yes, the stock seat needs to go. Have 3k miles on mine

I bought a new 2015 HD Freewheeler back in March. Had a street glide before but due to lower back problems traded up to the trike. I've put a couple thousand miles on so far and love it. I just stand on the foot pad and mount like it was a horse and never hit the finder. I would like to check out the 3m protection due to rock chips that may happen. This trike rides and runs great. I have had no problems. In the rain, it will hydroplane a little but if you just slow down, it handles good.

I had a problem with hydroplaning too. So I switched to these. They said in the ad that it stops hydroplaning.

529725_10200167914618041_67428674_n.jpg

Has any body heard or know of a way to protect the rear fenders on a tri glide? We just got it and noticed the passenger floor boards are close to the rear fenders.

The H-D parts catalog has fender bras. Don't remember the cost. They also have some rubber strips you can attach that look nice.

Just got a 2015. Loving it. Traded the Ultra Classic because I have always wanted a trike and the time was right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back