How many truck drivers do we have?

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by bikermoses, Jun 30, 2008.

1. bikermoses

bikermoses Banned

Just wonderin

2. kemo

kemo R.I.P

I have a license but I won't drive for the peanuts they offer and all the idiots that drive out there.

3. rhino

rhino Banned

ive been driving for about 15 years. i stopped driving in march to take a job running a scrap shredder. its cool and everything obliterating cars and trucks, but i am really starting to miss being on the road and am thinking about going back. maybe i need to have my head examined.

4. Animal

Animal Active Member

Drove truck and truck mounted heavy equipment for years until I messed up my back, now I'm a school bus driver and get the summer's off.

5. caseyleiser

caseyleiser Active Member

I,ve been truckin all my life. right now I haul pine logs from Canada to Utah, n. carolina or arkansas. people build log homes with them Two 40,000 lb. loads build a 1400 sq. ft. home. They go together like lego. Logs are pre notched and go together right of the trailer. real cool. .I like drivin just about as much as I like ridin.:bigsmiley24::bigsmiley24::bigsmiley24:

6. biscuit

biscuit Junior Member

Dont know if i qualify as a "REAL" truck driver;i do outside and inside (technical) work for an electricity entity.I drive heavy vehicles up to 30 tons on a regular basis-mainly large EPV'S aka Cherry Pickers:bigsmiley24:

7. Gunslinger

Gunslinger Member

Use to drive a Bobtail about 20 years ago....does that count?

8. cuznjed

cuznjed Junior Member

I drove over the coast to coast, canada and alaska for about 3 yrs hauling ski-doos, and sea doos. but I went back to the military