How many of you use the TBags Windshield Bag for FLHT Models

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by badbird, Mar 21, 2010.

1. badbird

badbird Member

It's a new 3 bag setup that's seems to be a good deal. My dealership doesn't have it in stock and the Tbag web site it's hard to find on it. But on E-glide-goodies and other sites I seen it for about $70.

How many of you use it now and do you give it a thumbs up or down?

2. Gas Gauge

Gas Gauge Junior Member

definately thumbs up, just upgraded from a 2006 EGC to a 2009 Ultra and told the dealer they would have to swap out the T-Bags as part of the deal. I just couldn't live without the convenience.

3. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Got the t-bag 3-pouch on my 09 SG & it works/looks great. $70 is pretty much the average & I bought mine from denniskirk.com. Definitely worth it & fits the inner fairing contour like a glove - you'll be pleased.

Attached Files:

4. maine-e-axe

maine-e-axe Junior Member

Do they scratch the backside of the windsheild or not touch it.

5. Iceman24

It does touch the back side, but mine hasn't scratched w/s yet. Maybe over a longer period of time although it does sit in-place really tight. Mine doesn't wiggle a bit.

6. HD4ME!

HD4ME! Active Member

I have the HD one, love it. Very handy to put the sunglasses, garage door opener and other misc stuff. in

7. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Having a Sporty, I could not use the 3 bag version of either the HD one or the T-Bag one, so I chose a single HD one, made with the heaviest guage leather to match my other leather bags.

The ones on Icemans' ride are nice looking!

[​IMG]

Are the T-Bag ones leather?...that was one of the things I dis-liked about the "Pleather" HD ones I saw at HD Santa Barbara, so it made my decision easy to go with an HD but largest one that would fit in leather.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
  8. lakeforktx

lakeforktx Active Member

Thumbs up !!! little cheaper on E-Bay, fits tight, looks good, heavy duty, a little stiff, but does not flap around ,like the other H.D. bag I had...the side pockets a little awkward,hard to get small items out of the bottom.. but for the $$$ A++++:s

9. Porter

Porter Junior Member

I was thinking about gettin something like this, but I wondered about how dry they stay from rain or from washing your bike.

I am not planning to blast a hose into the bag or anything, just wondering is it something you always have to dry out with a towel after you wash your ride?

10. Iceman24

T-Bag instructions say these are not waterproof so I try to work around them. They're made from a synthetic "leather-look" material so I'm guessing water would probably get in through the seams. I don't run water over my dash anyway so it's not a big obstacle & you can always take them off when washing too.

Definitely handy for glasses, small items & I have to drive on a military installation so gotta have my ID, insurance reg. & MSF card ready to show when going to work.