free website stats program How many miles have you traveled in one day? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

How many miles have you traveled in one day?

755 miles in 12.5 hours last december, all on I-75 when i went back home to get my bike to ride it down to florida where i had just moved..shoulda done another 250mi and got my ironbutt patch. For what, I do not know.

This was on a goldwing tho..not sure if that counts or not lol - didn't have my ultra yet - I do remember my body telling me the next day that I was getting too old for these type of shenanigans.

Did 650 in one day while riding out to Colorado several years back, that was on a 750 Honda, with the new Ultra it should be a breeze to do that.:)

600 or so, from Fort Worth to Lamar Colorado. Only stopped because it was dark, and the wife was getting tired. One of these days I'd like to try the IronButt challenge! :D

594 from Fillmore, UT to Cody, WY last year on the way to Sturgis. It should have taken about 10 hours but it took 17 hours because of road construction and the 25 mph limit in Yellowstone. Not fun riding through Yellowstone at mid-night with animals jumping out from the trees.

Just a little over 600 in the same day... Charlotte, NC on the way to Key West... all interstate and could have done more but we still would not have reached out destination and there was no reason to push it....

Did a little over 800 a couple of years ago. Heading from MN back to TN, got about half way through IL before I gave up due to darkness, even with my eyes open.

Yikes, some serious miles in there guys...I'm not even close, on the Harley about 632 going from Camarillo to Laguna Seca and back as the latest as I had to go to work the next day on Monday. Now on a Sportbike tucked in like a pretzel, runs from Petaluma to Laguna Seca...partying like a rock star and THEN going into work on Monday...Now that is an experience left for for the seriously young who don't think too much about their pain, just how much fun life is to ride free...:D

About 12 years ago I was the road captain for 11 other bikes. My buddy and I were on Ultra Classics and 2 up. Told everyone the first day we were putting miles on then the rest was for the view from Highway 1 in Calif. First day just under 800 miles and the 2 guys on Fat boys bought new seats first HD stop the next day...hahaha. Rest of the 10 day trip were 200-250 mile days. Kinda miss the Ultra Classic somedays...

Back