free website stats program How many miles have you traveled in one day? | Harley Davidson Forums

How many miles have you traveled in one day?

oldgeezer

My record is 736 miles.

I needed to make a run to Mississippi last Saturday (approx. 365 miles, on way). I got my business done and decided to head back to the house. The last 100 miles was miserable. I do not plan to break my personal record. I found out that my backside is not made of iron!!!

Lets just see how many you all have traveled on a motorcycle.

Last edited:
660 miles one way Mn. to Sturgis South Dakota, 10.5 hours

I did 630 miles from Birmingham AL to Tulsa in the rain. Then for the Harley 105 I did Milwaukee to Tulsa which is 770 miles. those are my two longest on the motorcycle. I tried an IronButt last year, unfortunatly interrupted by a blown rear tire on my Stepdad's scooter. He came out alright but man that was a bad day.

960 one day last year. rode from Rapid City to Ogden Ut. Didn't take the interstate, dropped down into Northern Co for the sights....great ride!

Easter Saturday I did 300 & I thought that was good... It was alot for me. Up in the mountains of NC & to Lake James, and a little while on the Parkway. It was a Great day!

I did 520 miles on a sportster about 5 years ago. Miserable!
The most I have done on my Ultra is 490 in one shot. I do plan on the 1000 in 24 this year going to Sturgis, and have a practice run set up that will give me just under 800 for late may. We'll see how it goes :)

Back