free website stats program How many miles has your bike travelled | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

How many miles has your bike travelled

How many miles has your bike done?

• Miles since new

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Miles you have done

• Model

• Engine size

• Total voters
2004 Heritage Softail Classic
88 CID Fuel Injected
Bought it 2 1/2 years ago with 8669 on it
Now has 26078. Sweet ride. Planning on the Roar to the Shore in September.

Last edited:
When I crashed my '03 Ultra on May 6th, it had over 99.5K miles on it. Totaled.

My little bike ('91 Dyna) I think has about 75K miles on it. But it is in the garage waitin' on me to work on it!!

TQ

2008 Fat Boy
41,000 miles across Vietnam in 30 accumulated months, rain or shine.
7,000 miles across America - so far

1998 Fat Boy
33,000 miles in 15 years. LOL

25,000 on a 2008 EG. Purchased new. Would be a lot more except the kids have been on 2 wheels in the dirt, for the last 3 years which of course is cutting into my riding time.............

Why is the poll closed with only one vote????????????????

Hi dbmg, when I started this thread, I started it as a poll, but because it is the first one I tried I didn't know that the numbers couldn't be added (unless I did something wrong setting it up?).
I started it in the first place to try to evaluate various Harley models, reading all the comments to help me to decide what to get next with regard to longevity, reliability etc.
Thanks everyone for your input so far.
I may lose mine due to accident repair costs, but if that's the case, then I hope to buy it back from the insurance company, get it sorted out, then start looking for another one in a couple of years time for my next big milestone birthday.

Tom

Just got mine withe 1994 miles on it. 2011 RKC .
WAP.gif

Back