free website stats program how many miles do you ride | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

how many miles do you ride

I ride to work whenever I can and I ride between 150 & 220 miles a day on my weekends off. Sadly, I work a lot of weekends so that cuts into my riding time but on average, about 6,000 miles a year.

I ride everyday, my bike is my transpo. Rain, cold, whatever. I do about 8k a year. When I still had a truck, that's what I averaged on those too. Oh, I still own the trucks but they are never sitting still and I never see them. I still pay the bills on them too. Between the wife and kid, they are always in the road.

Bodeen

Welll....I live and work at the same place.Business is open six to seven days a week so Im at my desk or in the shop.......4 thousand last year....two thousand this year.....Im hoping I can get some riding in before winter...:(

So far this year, my first year with the bike I have clocked a bit over 4800 miles. Mostly commuting. I was hoping to hit at least 7500 miles per summer riding season here in Michigan.

The 2007 Dyna FXD, affectionately called the Harlot, is four years and one week old and has 48,620 miles on her. We're just back from a 603 mile loop through eastern Arizona and we're prepping for a three week ride to the Pacific NW with our return down the Pacific coast.

I retired almost eight years ago, and this 12k/year is roughly consistent with my riding since. The prior bikes were a 1995 Honda VT1100 (commuter while still working) and a 2005 Honda VTX 1300S.

Between 10,000 and 11,000 per year since I got this one,this year with the wet weather and being on the road for work looks more like 7,500-8,000.

Kevin

Back