free website stats program How many 2003 Anniversary Road King models were made? | Harley Davidson Forums

How many 2003 Anniversary Road King models were made?

red33m

Hello there,

Does anyone know how many Harley Davidson Road King 100th Anniversary were made?
And last of all is there is a production number SPECIFICALLY for the 2003 anniversary models?? If yes where on the bike is it written?

Thanks in advance,

Ioannis Filippas

Cant answer your question exactly. I got one, and it seems there are a whole lot of them on the road. I see'em all the time.

Bodeen

I've seen a variety of anniversary models, but mine is the only RKC I've seen locally.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Wow! Now thats something I haven't seen. A white one. Love to see a pic of it.

Bodeen

I have an all black Road King with the medallions--no decals In fact I have never seen 100th anniversary decals at all

I have an all black Road King with the medallions--no decals In fact I have never seen 100th anniversary decals at all

As you can see I have the decals!

about that thing that thing that the anniversary color is the black and silver(someone else said)...I don't think that!

In Europe 2003 Annversary models are more expensive than 2006 models and my color(gunmettal pearl) is sold even more expensive because it is more hard to find!

We will see which is the real anniversary color overtime...

Back in 2003 someone in another(or this) forum stated that the 2003 Anniversary models aren't going to be collectibles...well If the models made on the 100th birthday of a company are not collectibles...then which models are? ;)

I am happy to own a Road King Classic! I bought this model specifically because I will give it to my son and I hope the bike is gonna live on for generation after generation!

For me, the silver top, black under side is super sweet. However, I find that the full-up white, with gold accents in the medalions seems to be the max. I think they call them the gold key anniversary models.

My RK Classic is the vivid black with silver stripes and medalions. I may be partial, but for me, black is the color for harleys, and the silver accents add just the right touch.

I'd like to see the red version, in person.

To each his own is the key.

My dealer won't touch a scooter over 10 years old. We are approaching that, which makes me nervous.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Back