free website stats program How Fast | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

How Fast

I've read this whole thread 3X. Frist what are you looking for? It sounds like you are trying to find the motorcycle going faster than what is stated.

You failed to state the circumstances of what happened. Who failed to yield.

I also hope all concerned are ok, with just damage to machinery which is no big deal.

I've read this whole thread 3X. Frist what are you looking for? It sounds like you are trying to find the motorcycle going faster than what is stated.

You failed to state the circumstances of what happened. Who failed to yield.

I also hope all concerned are ok, with just damage to machinery which is no big deal.

No speed was stated that I heard. I was just tring to see what kind of force it would take to spin a car when hit by a motorcycle. Taking with the investigating officer today, the motorcycle ran a red light. He is in the hospital with a broken pelvis, ribs and elbow. I am glad that he is going to be ok to ride another day. My daughter has been beating herself up thinking that she turned in front of him and caused the accident.

Hate to see anything bad happen to anyone, but since you have a personal connection here I am also glad it was not your daughter's fault.

With a bit of luck the rider will learn from this. I am already sure you daughter has learned to keep a closer eye on the guy barreling towards a light that is already dark orange so he can save 30 seconds on the ride home. Better to let those guys pass thru than to deal with all the possible guilt and paperwork if you can spot them in enough time.

Bones heal, scars fade, limps stink, but can be lived with. Metal can be shaped, and engines can be repaired, but everyone going home at the end day is the only result that really matters.

Good luck with the insurance companies now.

Back