free website stats program How Do You Relax After A Long Ride? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

How Do You Relax After A Long Ride?

I ride from 100 to 300 miles a day and when I get home I like sit on my screened deck with a hot cup of coffee and a shot of Italian Liquor.

I grab a Busch Light (or the wife), which ever is closest. My wife loves long rides so she normally grabs my attention first.

Life is good!

let's see now after a long ride I get home, park the sporty, and my girlfriend brings me a nice big Jack and ice tea and then I proceed with a different kind of long ride.....:s:s

Don't feel bad Smitty.....You're Army, I'm Air Force. You guys were always kind of backwards in my view. hehe:D It's all good, we're both grabbin' for the same thing, the timing is just a bit off.......thanks for servin'.

B1

You guys are making me want a cigar. There's nothing like a Fuente Hemingway! I had too quit them, I was smoking too many.

Riding is relaxing! The only thing I like as much is tinkering with my bike. My wife rides so we have that in common as well.

Don't feel bad Smitty.....You're Army, I'm Air Force. You guys were always kind of backwards in my view. hehe:D It's all good, we're both grabbin' for the same thing, the timing is just a bit off.......thanks for servin'.

B1

Hey, Navy here, we have always rode and will always ride the waves. Both you guys have had it backwards. God Bless America.

03 classic,
You just about summed it up for me.....only I'm partial to Dominican cigars usually Fuentes.
Wow.:cheers:cheers

Back