free website stats program How Do You Relax After A Long Ride? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

How Do You Relax After A Long Ride?

We stop at the Ice Cream parlour ( own by a HD Freak) and have a good Blizzard or Banana Split then direction home and relaxing on the lazzy boy reading the new post on the HDTimeline :)))...

Man, you guys have it good!
I shut the garage, go in and kick the dog, listen to the wife say I should have been home cleaning, or doing whatever she wanted, and head for the shower. LOL

Seriously though, I would never kick my dog!

After a long day of riding I like to get home ,wipe down the bike crack a cold beer and smoke one of my favorite honduran cigars and think about where I am going to ride tommorow.what's everyone else like to do?

When life gives you lemons,Find someone who's life has given them vodka

I tried to think of something better, but there just isn't. I think you said it best. My only thought would be a ice cold Jack Daniel's on ice instead of the beer, but the beer sounds pretty darn good too!:D
Ugly John

First I go wash the dirt and bugs off my face since I don't use a shield. Then I wipe the bugs off my leather and hang that up. Go take my boots off and slip in to some shorts. Grab a brew, go sit outside admiring the ride and waiting for her to cool down so then I can pledge her. My scoot gets wiped down after every ride. Summer here means construction and bugs.

I'll second that ,I dont need to relax after a long ride,cause I done all that during.BUT......I close the day with a nice cold blonde,like any sane person.

I am relaxing while I am riding.

After working 12-14 hrs a day and dealing with customers, my rides are my stress relief.

I have been known to grab a couple beers afterwards though.:s

Back