How Do You Relax After A Long Ride?

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by 03classic, Jul 15, 2009.

1. 03classic

03classic Junior Member

After a long day of riding I like to get home ,wipe down the bike crack a cold beer and smoke one of my favorite honduran cigars and think about where I am going to ride tommorow.what's everyone else like to do?

When life gives you lemons,Find someone who's life has given them vodka

2. threesteps

threesteps Junior Member

This time of year...........drink something cold. About the only bike cleaning I do is clean the windshield if the bugs have been bad. The rest can wait until me and the bike have both cooled down.:D

3. craig Lee

craig Lee Active Member

After chasing Mz. Bling around the canyons and Southern Cal. we take a bath together (we have a license "24 Years") and talk about the exciting people we continue to meet on the bikes and how blessed we are to live in such a wonderful state.

4. Rhowle

Rhowle Member

I like to sit on the deck with a cold homebrew, light up a smoke and just reflect on the sight, sounds and smells I encountered during the day. The wipe down of the bike comes with the morning coffee.

5. Stormrider51

Stormrider51 Active Member

I'll second the cold homebrew but I'll skip the smoke. Since I ride my bike almost every day I may wait several days before the cleaning.

John

6. Monolith

Monolith Member

Drink and a nice cigar, usually a Litto Gomez, just ends the ride wonderfully...

7. xlcruser

xlcruser Active Member

I normally put the bike on the patio, jump into the hot tub, admire my scoot, light one up, open a cold brew and count my blessings.

8. Butch

Butch Active Member

I shut the bike down, close the garage door and go in the house.

9. scrinch

scrinch Active Member

Pour a glass of wine or pop a beer and jump into the hot tub. Ahhhh.

10. twooodogz

twooodogz Member

I always thought riding was the relaxing part.