free website stats program How Do You Relax After A Long Ride? | Harley Davidson Forums

How Do You Relax After A Long Ride?

03classic

After a long day of riding I like to get home ,wipe down the bike crack a cold beer and smoke one of my favorite honduran cigars and think about where I am going to ride tommorow.what's everyone else like to do?

When life gives you lemons,Find someone who's life has given them vodka

This time of year...........drink something cold. About the only bike cleaning I do is clean the windshield if the bugs have been bad. The rest can wait until me and the bike have both cooled down.:D

After chasing Mz. Bling around the canyons and Southern Cal. we take a bath together (we have a license "24 Years") and talk about the exciting people we continue to meet on the bikes and how blessed we are to live in such a wonderful state.

I like to sit on the deck with a cold homebrew, light up a smoke and just reflect on the sight, sounds and smells I encountered during the day. The wipe down of the bike comes with the morning coffee.

I'll second the cold homebrew but I'll skip the smoke. Since I ride my bike almost every day I may wait several days before the cleaning.

John

I normally put the bike on the patio, jump into the hot tub, admire my scoot, light one up, open a cold brew and count my blessings.

After a long day of riding I like to get home ,wipe down the bike crack a cold beer and smoke one of my favorite honduran cigars and think about where I am going to ride tommorow.what's everyone else like to do?

When life gives you lemons,Find someone who's life has given them vodka

I always thought riding was the relaxing part.

Back