free website stats program How Do You Choose a Helmet Color? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

How Do You Choose a Helmet Color?

I some race replicas, and a few solid color ones. But no black. It's hot enough in Florida. Who needs a helmet that attracts heat. Besides, black is just so boring.

I don't know - I think we need to see a picture of you in the pink flowery one to tell for sure :D

For me - black. I have 2 - 1/2 and full face. Like others have said - black goes with any color bike.

Oh bother its too small :tounge:tounge

Brian

3 helmets. First one black doesn't fit right, hurts my forehead. Second one same color as the RK red, doesn't fit right hurts side of my head. Third one silver, full face Arai $$$ fits like a glove, light weight warm in winter cool in summer. When I go for a short ride to the store or stealer, I pop an aspirin and use the cheap black one!

RJ and Smitty...a bright shiny new one (in any color) should get rid of all those pesky blems...:small3d007::D

RJ and Smitty...a bright shiny new one (in any color) should get rid of all those pesky blems...:small3d007::D
=====================================================
I've always thought shiny new helmets had something in the paint that attracted pavement. No matter how careful I am, they always find it. Once they get a couple nice (?) scratches, they quit falling. :small3d007:

Decals will hide all of the chips and scratches :lolrolling

And if you don't like decals but need to cover them pesky blems, there's one that says "I hate stickers".

I have 2 black helmets, an open face and a full face. One has scratches, the other has scrapes. I just explain how I hate low bridges.

Back