How do I set the clock on the HD radio.

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by sailbike, Jan 28, 2008.

1. sailbike

sailbike New Member

I have recently purchased a 2001 Electra-Glide Classic and did not get the "radio book" with it. This is my first post so please bear with me if this has been answered several times.

2. R. Lewis

R. Lewis Senior Member Retired Moderators

I have a 07 E.G.U.C. and to set mine---- turn "key" to ignition or access but with the stereo receiver OFF.
    Press the soft key (6) (set) on the front panel to display time setup menu. To increase the hours in the display,press the Hrs. + soft key to decrease hit Hrs. - . Same way with the minutes.

3. glider

glider Veteran Member

Look at that, a tech guru is born:D

4. R. Lewis

I don't know about all that!!!! :hii what's funny about this is --Saturday I was washing the scoot and decided I had better set mine to the correct time--daylight savings change a few months back!!!!!!! HA!!! :D

5. R. Lewis

hour late and a dollar short!!!!!! :D

6. anarchy

anarchy Member

i don't bother setting the clocks on my bike and in my cage. bike is set for 'summer' time and cage is set for 'winter' time... works for me...

7. sailbike

sailbike New Member

Thanks, the 01 is different but you got me close enough to figure it out. I'ts the "4" button on mine.

8. R. Lewis

Glad to be of service!!! :D Be careful out there!

9. bgrant64

bgrant64 Member

Its always been my addage, if the manual is not present and what you are doing will not hurt someone or damage something , most electronics don't, play with it you won't break it. I tell my users on my network that all the time, settings can be reset

Brad