free website stats program How do I make V&H Big Shots Quieter? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

How do I make V&H Big Shots Quieter?

Thanks, I may have to just go to something different. I'm already hard of hearing from all the shooting i've done I don't need to make it worse.

awall,iv'e got the V&H Longshots on my 09 heritage and originally asked the mechanic to remove the baffles,but when i heard the sound and noise i agreed it better to leave them in,they sound awsome and they make me grin from ear to ear,there is another baffle to make them quieter but its a personal choice,no baffles would be too noisey and after using this forum for advice not good for performance, LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES:newsmile047:

I have read this with interest, my initial response is take em off and replace with something else. I have the staggered on my Fatboy without baffles and they are as loud as I have heard on a bike. I am replacing my with the Big Radius 2 into 1. I am looking for a little less noise and better performance.

I have a 05 hertiage with vance and hines and they were too loud. Had custom baffles made for $100 at a local custom bike shop. My bike sounds great and I don,t have to wear ear plugs. I,m new to this forum, not sure if I can give out the name of shop.

When I put BSS on mine it was too loud for me. I installed quiet baffles and it made a big difference in sound and tone. They come wrapped in fiberglass and they (V&H) sell the wrapping kits seperately

Back