free website stats program How did this happen to me ? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

How did this happen to me ?

This is going to sound bad but I have never told my wife about any of the bikes I have bought. She only found out about the Harley when she caught me trying to push it, quietly, up the driveway into my workshop. I'd cut the engine about half a block away and as I neared my workshop door I could feel her eyes burning into the back of my head, so I turned around and there she was.... How did she know?
This subject could be the making of a good thread!:D

Not me,I would rather go through the acceptance period PRIOR to me purchasing another toy,that way when the toy arrives she is almost as pumped as I am,this has worked for me for 30yrs. now and I would never think of making a major purchase without her!:D

Most wives will let us do whatever we want.They just like to make us jump through hoops.It shows you who runs the world!

Been married for 38+ years. For about the first six years I thought I was in charge....you know, running the show,totally in charge, etc. My friends, I was badly mistaken. As they say, "Upon closer review" it became clear I just thought I was in charge.:newsmile030: Darn, I hate it when I'm fooled like that!:D

May want to treat the wife to a nice night out after letting you purchase such a nice toy for yourself -- or watch out, you'll have to make things "even" and you'll be looking at $40,000 in loans!

Hey, your insurance is cheaper too! Keep it for 20 years and you should break even on the improvement in fuel efficiency. :D

I guess I'm lucky. My wife wanted the bike as much if now more than I did. It only took her about two and a half years to talk me in to getting one.

Back