free website stats program Houston Area Meet and Greet | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Houston Area Meet and Greet

Well not to break up the humor but more details would be nice. I could probably make it.
tourbox

Jack and Joe have been threatening for a while to come over for a while i don't think Jack look at the calendar to figure out the day of the 19th (monday) so i might miss them, as i will be off the 17th and 18th. but that is about as much information that i have. would be good to see them again and do some riding

Yea I looked at the calender also and noticed it to be a Monday. That's really no problem for me because I'm Old & Retired(lol). Finding my way around the Houston area is my main problem. I would enjoy meeting everyone that shows up.
tourbox

Yea I looked at the calender also and noticed it to be a Monday. That's really no problem for me because I'm Old & Retired(lol). Finding my way around the Houston area is my main problem. I would enjoy meeting everyone that shows up.
tourbox

I'd be interested in riding down there and having a few cold ones with y'all. How about on the beach in Galveston??? Only 50 miles south of Houston and a lot less traffic. BTW, Jack's original post said "sometime after the 19th", not necessarily on the 19th. Or am I reading that wrong??? :bigsmiley25:

Jack and Joe have been threatening for a while to come over for a while i don't think Jack look at the calendar to figure out the day of the 19th (monday) so i might miss them, as i will be off the 17th and 18th. but that is about as much information that i have. would be good to see them again and do some riding

I can't speak for Jack but he has an appointment on the 19th. If he left Jacksonville on the 20th he'd be here that afternoon. He wants to see New Orleans one day and then over to Houston the next. That's as close as I can figure it right now.:D

tourbox

I'd be interested in riding down there and having a few cold ones with y'all. How about on the beach in Galveston??? Only 50 miles south of Houston and a lot less traffic. BTW, Jack's original post said "sometime after the 19th", not necessarily on the 19th. Or am I reading that wrong??? :bigsmiley25:

Galveston would work... we could meet up south of Houston at HOME then head down together.

I can't speak for Jack but he has an appointment on the 19th. If he left Jacksonville on the 20th he'd be here that afternoon. He wants to see New Orleans one day and then over to Houston the next. That's as close as I can figure it right now.:D

are you trying to figure out Jack????

I'd like to make the trip but it depends on the dates. our other bro is coming out for a visit on the 22nd and leaving the 25th. You guys might have to detour my way for a ride in the mt's. I'm sure we can get a hold of the Colorado clan for a ride too.

I was throwing this out here to see how much interest there would be, I have a Dr appointment the 19th, I will know more after that. I would like to run over there and meet y'all I will keep watch here and let y'all know how things turn out after the Dr:D Thanks for those that have posted, you TOO Lorne:p

I was throwing this out here to see how much interest there would be, I have a Dr appointment the 19th, I will know more after that. I would like to run over there and meet y'all I will keep watch here and let y'all know how things turn out after the Dr:D Thanks for those that have posted, you TOO Lorne:p

So now Joe and all the folks in the western area are sitting on the go button. Hope they don't have to wait for the Dr.s results as long as Lorne has been waiting on pictures. Just saying:coffee

So now Joe and all the folks in the western area are sitting on the go button. Hope they don't have to wait for the Dr.s results as long as Lorne has been waiting on pictures. Just saying:coffee

Don, are you interested in the trip?

Back