free website stats program Hot Springs, AR Rally | Harley Davidson Forums

Hot Springs, AR Rally

Ace84

Was curious if anyone is making the Hot Springs Rally next month? It's Sept. 8th-11th.

I'll be heading up with my club, picking up our Arkansas chapter and rolling in on Friday the 9th. Had a blast last year.

I was thinking about going from west of Hot Springs, but I'm not sure yet. What kind of camping facilities do they have? Cost is important. Also, who do you ride with, if you don't mind me asking.

I was thinking about going from west of Hot Springs, but I'm not sure yet. What kind of camping facilities do they have? Cost is important. Also, who do you ride with, if you don't mind me asking.

Not too sure about camping since we've always gotten motel rooms, but I'm sure there is some close.

I ride with Los Cazadores LEMC. It's an LE/Military club founded here in Memphis back in 2008.

Not too sure about camping since we've always gotten motel rooms, but I'm sure there is some close.

I ride with Los Cazadores LEMC. It's an LE/Military club founded here in Memphis back in 2008.

LE/Military, cool. I appreciate your service. Thanks for the reply.

Hoping it'll be a good one this year weather wise. Last year we had rain Saturday morning til early afternoon and it was a bit warm. Still had a good turnout. Can't wait to get up there!

Back