free website stats program Hoople. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hoople.

I am stunned and saddened to hear this. We are all the poorer for Hoople's departure. I hope that whatever led to this will be resolved quickly and Hoople can return soon. No matter what, I wish him the best.

I am stunned and saddened to hear this. We are all the poorer for Hoople's departure. I hope that whatever led to this will be resolved quickly and Hoople can return soon. No matter what, I wish him the best.

i fully agree Hoople is a huge loss to us. but i wish him well and hope for his return..

I never met Hoople but listened to his knowledge often. We will miss him here. Hope he turns his travels around and rejoins us. :(

Saddened to hear this. I wish you well in any and all future endeavors. You will be missed and welcomed back should you choose.

A huge loss to the forum for sure.:17:
Just wonder why one would have it announced like this and have account removed instead of just not logging on any more?:eam

I think Steve just posted this because if members saw Hoople's name with 'Account Removed' there would be lots of questions. Hoople requested that his account be removed, therefore, he is welcome back when if he should decide.

I think Steve just posted this because if members saw Hoople's name with 'Account Removed' there would be lots of questions. Hoople requested that his account be removed, therefore, he is welcome back when if he should decide.

Whewwwww! That's a good thing!

BRIAN

Back