free website stats program Hoople. | Harley Davidson Forums

Hoople.

STEVE07

Staff member
Super Moderators
Tonight I have closed Hoople's account at his request.
His account was not removed because of any wrongdoing.
He felt it best that he move away from the forum for now, but did leave the door open that he may be back at a later date at which time I would be more then happy to re instate his account. He was a great friend to many and a great asset to this forum.

Steve.

I am saddened to hear this. Hoop was THE go to man for electrical issues as well as being a great person. Hopefully, he will return.

Wow. Hope he decides to return. He has helped me immensely and is an upstanding person. Seems a lot of good people are going away lately.

I understand that's the way Hoople wanted it but what a loss to the forum. I doubt you could find anyone better at diagnosing electrical problems on our Harley's. He was pretty sharp when it came to mechanical problems as well and can wrench with the best of them. I had the good fortune meeting him at Salt Springs and found he was knowledgeable on way more than Harley's. A real humorous, stand up guy. I wish him nothing but good luck and hope he comes back in the near future.

This is sad to me having met with him a few times and talking about all kinds of things. He is probably the most helpful man I have met and very humble also. I will miss him and hope he returns to help with his vast knowledge of electrical and mechanical issues, Hoople you da man:s

This is sad to me having met with him a few times and talking about all kinds of things. He is probably the most helpful man I have met and very humble also. I will miss him and hope he returns to help with his vast knowledge of electrical and mechanical issues, Hoople you da man:s

Time MAY heal all wounds.

Yes, he is a Loss to our community any OTHER forum he helps out on has the BEST...:D

I'll be keeping an Eye out for you HOOPLE....

sincerely....BUBBIE

Its a real shame....... Hopefully Bubbie is correct and in time Hoople will return with all the same desire to share his infinite knowledge of electronics in the common sense way that allowed all to learn a thing or two. I have never met Hoople but through PMs, he was a stand up kinda a guy that always deserved my greatest RESPECT.

Hoople you will be missed here as others have stated. Your EXPERTISE on electrical was second to none. Come back soon.
tourbox

It is unfortunate for us that Hoople has left this forum. Even though I haven't had any need for his advice, (yet), I did enjoy reading his posts. They were always well written, easy to understand, and entertaining.

I hope he will reconsider leaving this forum, and if not, I wish Hoople nothing but the best.

Cheers Hoople! I hope to read your posts again someday!
Ferrous

Back