free website stats program Honked at a biker! | Harley Davidson Forums

Honked at a biker!

Sharky1948

Well, last evening was a first for me! I was riding on a two-lane road and was in a no-passing zone with a cage coming in the opposite direction. Suddenly a sport bike illegally passed the cage, coming directly at me in my lane. As it turns out he had plenty of time to get back into his lane before we passed. But, for some reason it really frosted my petunia! I laid on the horn (well, as load as a Road King gets) as he went by.

I usually give the two finger biker prayer to all riders, regardless of the bike type. But, in this case a one-finger salute seemed more appropriate.

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest!

You can find them anywhere, bikers and cagers, that have no regard for anyone but themselves. If you call them on it, they get huffy; they answer to no one but themselves. You can chuckle over their obituary, but only if you are alert and manage to avoid them.

You can find them anywhere, bikers and cagers, that have no regard for anyone but themselves. If you call them on it, they get huffy; they answer to no one but themselves. You can chuckle over their obituary, but only if you are alert and manage to avoid them.

That's why they are called organ donors. :52:

i just hope this guy grows up a bit and sees the error in his ways and starts riding like he has to sense

This morning I saw a guy on a VTX and he was flying in traffic swaping lanes in heavy traffic going across a 3 lane bridge . I thought to myself man he is asking for it and to top it all off he then started tailgating (5 Ft. max at 40 mph) the vehicle infront of him. I hope he is prayed up if he keeps riding like that it wont be long. He was really riding it like he stole it.

Let me just say that in your post you stated "He had plenty of room to pass".Theres a reason we all do a stage 1 and beyond.Perhaps he was following a Q tip for ten miles and this was his window.

Didnt deserve the number1 IMO.

Whats the old saying; The most problems with motorcycles is the nut that attaches the handlebars to the seat!

Back