free website stats program Holy Snow! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Holy Snow!

I just saw my post and realized I miss printed the snow measurement It was 21" not 27". Anyway, with all of the rain we just recieved, the snow is just about gone today except for the piles that were pushed up while plowing.
Now for the flooding and if it drops below 32 tonight, were gona have mega ice. And I'm sure plenty of fog also. Hopefully we can ride tomorrow.:newsmile011:

22 in. this week and the temps are going to dip to (0) or lower for day time temps this next week.:( Im going to have to pug her in or it won't start. HA HA.

Yes, hooked up the tender, put the cover on and don't expect to see for a couple months. Found a couple great ideas for heat under the cover to keep moisture out with light bulbs or a golden rod like used in gun safes. Thanks.

Well, gonna get SLAMMED again............20 + inches tonight....already started. Just got the call, no school tomorrow.......sometimes teaching can be very rewarding. LOL

Watch, it's going to melt by Monday the latest. I even venture out to say I am going for a ride on Sunday.

Back