free website stats program Holy Cow - First ride on 2010 SG | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Holy Cow - First ride on 2010 SG

Get the checkbook ready - you'll eventually want a different seat, a backrest, and highway pegs at a minimum. Then come upgraded speakers, new grips, etc.

I've already purchased a passenger backrest and I just ordered the 8" recurve from Clearview. If I can find the money, I'll probably get lower fairing before the winter is out, as I want to commute all winter. And you are right, my list of nice to haves is already a mile long.

does the faring squeak a little bit on your bike, mine does drives me nuts. ita raining today going to look into today, thanks

Congrats on the new SG, I upgraded from my 05 XL1200C Sportster to a new 09 SG in Sep (liked dual pipes) and am equally pleased. The 1st item I replaced was the windshield, but I went w/the Klock Werks flare windshield (6.5" Dark Smoke) & it works great. They're available at Ride Shack in 3.5"/ 6.5/8.5" variations. I'm 5'11" & the 6.5" pushed the wind right over my head (vs. my face). Might be worth a look...

Back