free website stats program Hoka Hey Challange | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hoka Hey Challange

For fun, look at a map from BC to Homer, well over 1200 miles of wilderness. I dought Canada will let you bring your .44 across. Sleeping out in the open, do you think pepper spray will stop a Grizzly or is that like seasoning.:16:

canada is fanatical bout restricting guns----------- in a nut shell u aint got no rights reference guns in canada,,,,,,,,,,,,,, seems the left stillcontinues to try to disarm free americans----------- wonder why we have a gov ment interested in gunless citzens? think bout it...........

Great read, thanks Tank for posting it. I think I would love this trip, but not doing it in this amount of time. I don't think my posterior would hold up to that many long days.

Jake,
I agree. My riding is more enjoyable in smaller doses. Still I wouldn't mind doing something like this. Nothing wrong with doing the entire run and finishing last, at least we could say "we finished". :s

Wouldn't even have to be during the Hoka Hey. Just making that trip would be reward enough. Now you're getting me thinking, and as my wife says, "That's dangerous." :D

Back