free website stats program HoGTunes speakers | Harley Davidson Forums

HoGTunes speakers

Mavagrand

Anyone have any experience with these speakers hot tune speakers. They are in the J&P Catalog under this part number: J&P Part:383-722. I'm looking for direct replacement, plug in play speakers for my 08 Electra glide Classic. Don't want an amp just a little better sound from my stock radio. These speakers are priced at 109.00. Anyone have any experience with these speakers? If so, do they make a difference and are they worth the money? thanks.

I've a pair on my StreetGlide and love them. Definitely provide better sound, and you can actually hear them at highway speeds without turning the volume all the way up.

I ordered mine direct from Hogtunes before I knew about this site's online discount. They're great to work with, and everything I read indicates they definitely stand behind their product and service.

Anyone have any experience with these speakers hot tune speakers. They are in the J&P Catalog under this part number: J&P Part:383-722. I'm looking for direct replacement, plug in play speakers for my 08 Electra glide Classic. Don't want an amp just a little better sound from my stock radio. These speakers are priced at 109.00. Anyone have any experience with these speakers? If so, do they make a difference and are they worth the money? thanks.

I have them. They sound good and handle high volume well. I bought them
for the Classic .. and when I traded it in I took them out and put in the
Ultra. I just have the fronts .. need to get the back ones too at some
point.

Rt

I just put these on my 09 FLHX - they are pretty good but I had some issues when I first installed them which was my fault....

1 - You should look at readjusting your treble and bass
2- If you play an IPOD with your bike and you want to jam, you don't have to turn your volume up full to get the sound... just 3/4

You will rock out down the road and the sound is crisp and clear.

Oh ... be careful, I put one of the screws through my inner fairing because I wasn't paying attention :small3d015:- Just take your time... well worth it

I picked mine up for $83 and free shipping... from Harley Davidson Parts | Harley Davidson Accessories | Kuryakyn | Motorcycle Parts Fast shipping too!

+++Definitely worth the $$$! Put a set in my FLHX this winter & sound 100% better than stock. Of course there are spendier speakers on the market, but I went w/HogTunes b/c they are awesome quality for decent price. You will be pleased.

I have the full meal deal with the tweeter pod, speaker's and amp for the lower's and replacement of the original four. Eight speaker's on a motorcycle and the best money I have ever spent!

I have a complete set (Front & Rear) for a '97 to '05 Ultra for sale. We had a '98 ultra that we traded in on a new '10 FLHTK. These are the 8 ohm speakers that are for the "Radio Sound" stereo which is the factory OEM radio on the above mentioned years. The speakers sound awesome! I used them for about 2 years. When I bought them new they had a 20 year warranty on them. I don't know if the warranty is transferable or not, but the speakers work great!

I'm going to buy the new "Hog Tunes" speakers for our new bike. The new "Harmon Kardon" stereo uses 2 ohm speakers. I am totally impressed with "Hog Tunes", it's a quality product with an outstanding warranty!

Merlin-TSW

Back