free website stats program Hogtunes Installed | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hogtunes Installed

Any distortion you're experiencing is coming from the amp in the head unit, not the speakers. Add the Hogtunes amp and you'll get another jump in sound quality, and then there are the Hog Pods.

The hole you are taking about is on the inside of your fairing? If so try taking a heat gun and heat the hole, with a small flat screw driver work the the hole closed . A small touch of black silicone should hide it. Or find a nice decal to cover it. Also most body shops have bumper repair kit if you talked to them they might give u a little to fill the hole. Hope this helps

How did you put a hole in the inner fairing ?? Hog Tune speakers should mount in where the original speaker were mounted using the same haradware .

Check out this alternative..I installed it today in my 08 Street Glide. Kenwood KFC-X1300 - 5.25 Speakers - specs are 40hz to 25,000hz - excellent range. Bought for $50 at salectronics. Went to Lowes and got big roll of Peel and Seal in building materials for $15 - enough to do like 3 complete fairings.

I Insulated the whole inside of Batwing. Stock speaker rings had to be trimmed slightly for Kenwoods. The Kenwoods have a plastic deal that holds tweeters. mount this on the thin (bottom part) of factory speaker rings.

Tweeters swivel and can be adjusted.

It sounds insane - way better than stock- super clear and great mid-bass.

Well worth the $65 bucks!

Hurry up and get some more posts so you can post some pictures of how they look!

Check out this alternative..I installed it today in my 08 Street Glide. Kenwood KFC-X1300 - 5.25 Speakers - specs are 40hz to 25,000hz - excellent range. Bought for $50 at salectronics. Went to Lowes and got big roll of Peel and Seal in building materials for $15 - enough to do like 3 complete fairings.

I Insulated the whole inside of Batwing. Stock speaker rings had to be trimmed slightly for Kenwoods. The Kenwoods have a plastic deal that holds tweeters. mount this on the thin (bottom part) of factory speaker rings.

Tweeters swivel and can be adjusted.

It sounds insane - way better than stock- super clear and great mid-bass.

Well worth the $65 bucks!

I wonder what the long term affect of using 4 ohm speakers on a 2 ohm system will be.

Back