free website stats program Hogtunes HF-1 Hog Pod | Harley Davidson Forums

Hogtunes HF-1 Hog Pod

DavHJ

I just installed the "Hogtunes HF-1 Hog Pod" tweeter system on my FLHTC and I have to say what a differance in sound quallity it is amazing.
I all ready had the "Hogtunes" speakers installed and the sound was just OK but with the addition of the tweeters it sounds so much better a little pricey but well worth the
money.
98-05 Classic Shopping

I have the full 8 speaker Hogtunes package on my 05 Ultra and I think it is the best up-grade I have ever done. Well worth the money, and easy to install.

Has anyone gone so far as to add the tourpak subwoofer? I'd be curious to know how that sounds, and to see the looks on the faces of the teenagers as the Motorcycle next to their little sport-car-wanna-be, out thumps them. :p

Holy smokes Hobbit! You've put some serious thought into this. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Of course, I have to confess that it was my teenage son who first spotted the sub and suggested it, but still a great thought.

i thought of this only i would use a 10" rockford fosgate in a sealed enclosure, as they dont move far and work well in small enclsoures, with the filters and amp in one of the side panniers, possibly a Monobloc 500w Sony marine amp (waterproof) and up grade the rears to better heavy duty units

That sounds like it would take up quite a bit of space.

Wow. Sounds like it would be quite the setup!!

I think I'll just try to upgrade my speakers first. :D

Back