free website stats program Hogtunes has new AMPS available | Harley Davidson Forums

Hogtunes has new AMPS available

ironmark

I was checking out what was new from the audio companies and this is what I found out. Hogtunes just came out with 2 new amps just 6 weeks ago, they came out with a 140 watt 2 channel for $299.95 and a 160 watt 4 channel for $349.95, the old Hogtune amps only put out around 70 watts so this is a nice improvement. Now for the KICKER, if you already have a hogtunes amp in your bike, Hogtunes will BUY BACK YOUR OLD AMP if you upgrade. So I decided to do the upgrade, I got the 140 watt 2 channel amp including shipping for $175 that is a $125 savings. I did have to post a $50 deposit which will be refunded when Hogtune receives my old amp. You can not get the amp buy back deal from a Hogtunes dealer you MUST deal with Hogtunes directly to get the amp buy back deal.

Is it a direct, one for one swap? Simply take out the old one and install the new one? No new wiring to run or anything like that?

Is it a direct, one for one swap? Simply take out the old one and install the new one? No new wiring to run or anything like that?

From what I understand talking to Hogtunes is that you use the same power wiring harness that comes from the battery to the amp you just have to install a bigger 15amp fuse, you do have to install bigger speaker wires under the fairing. All the necessary instructions & wiring will be supplied by Hogtunes. The new amp is the same physical size as the old amp and mounts the same as your existing amp. The new amp will work with your current Hogtunes or any other 2ohm speaker system. The way it sounded it should be a easy install.

Sounds like a good deal. Wish I would have known this was coming. I had to send my Big Ultra AMP in for repair this past December and could have waited to take advatage of this deal. Let us know if it is worth it.

Back