free website stats program hogtunes front speakers for 2009 FLHX | Harley Davidson Forums

hogtunes front speakers for 2009 FLHX

bah rk

Hello All,

I found some hogtunes speakers on amazon, it is called:
HOGTUNES SPEAKER FRONT 2 OHM 0902AA

I checked the hogtunes web site but the only speakers i could found were:
902.2 front speakers.

Am lookinf for speakers only with no amp.

I just want to know, are they the same or not.

Regards,
Ali

Last edited by a moderator:
I just installed the 902.2 speakers with the amp and these are the latest speakers made by Hogtunes. I think these are the same speakers. I would suggest to check Ebay as well, they have alot of deals on these speakers.

Hello All,

I found some hogtunes speakers on amazon, it is called:
HOGTUNES SPEAKER FRONT 2 OHM 0902AA

I checked the hogtunes web site but the only speakers i could found were:
902.2 front speakers.

Am lookinf for speakers only with no amp.

I just want to know, are they the same or not.

Regards,
Ali

Talk to Hogtunes direct. They also offer a discount to forum members. Careful of the ebay items, they may not be covered by warranty.

Talk to Hogtunes direct. They also offer a discount to forum members. Careful of the ebay items, they may not be covered by warranty.

+1

If you call them direct and tell them you are looking at something on Amazon or Ebay, they will explain that these are most likely speakers that have been returned under warranty for whatever reason and are basically being resold by a third party. Sometimes it's better to spend a little extra money and buy directly from the source - full customer support and warranty that way.

Consider the J & M 7.25's. Plug & Play installation so easy a caveman could do it. Instant huge improvement without an amp.

i think i saw a "buyer beware" notice on hogtunes website...check it out..ryd:small3d023:

This warning's IRT their return/warranty policy & should only affect someone who purchases "used" or "extra cheap" scammers - here's the warning:

Please be advised that as per Hogtunes warranty policy, the warranty is for the original purchaser only and is not transferable. Buying and selling on sites such as EBAY should be, and normally is a pleasant experience, but in some cases, if things look to good to be true, it becomes BUYER BEWARE!

I got mine from eBay & they were "new in box" so I'm considered the original purchaser. Enjoy!

Back