free website stats program Hogtune Speakers | Harley Davidson Forums

Hogtune Speakers

oiler

Just wondering if there is a big difference in sound quality between Hogtune speakers and stock speakers on a 09 Streetglide. Thinking of trying them - just want to swap out the speakers with no amp installed.

I'm interested in this also. I would like a little more base. Is there a sub woofer of some kind available. I get enough volume with the stock speakers just a little tinny sounding.

I have J&M's with no amp and they are light years better than stock. I only chose J&M because they were an American company but I've heard nothing but good things about Hogtunes as well.

I just got my Hogtunes speakers last week for my Ultra. I replaced all 4 speakers and I really notice a difference in clarity and volume. It's not a thumping difference but clearly an improvement over stock. I noticed that the magnets are much bigger than in the stock speakers. They appear to be well made! I can hear a big difference while on the road, even over my loud pipes. I used to have to turn the bass way down in order to raise the volume so I could hear over the Hooker headers I use; Even then there would be a lot of distortion. NOT ANYMORE!!! I found the web site easy to use. They acknowledged my purchase immediately and even e-mailed me with the tracking number. I say go for it. I think you will be pleased...

Second set of Hogtunes.The wife bought her own streetglide and after hearing the difference in my Hogtunes she insisted on her own set.

On the left is the stock speeker, look at the difference in the magnets.

0411091200_01.jpg

Last edited:
Huge difference on my bike after i switched out the stock speakers for hogtune speakers, I also added the hogpod which is just incredible sound and can be added without an additional amp

Just wondering if there is a big difference in sound quality between Hogtune speakers and stock speakers on a 09 Streetglide. Thinking of trying them - just want to swap out the speakers with no amp installed.

As different as night and day. I replaced the fairing speakers with Hogtunes and also installed the Tweeter Pod. Man does it sound good.

I have the Hog Tunes speakers with the Hog Tunes Amp and I am very happy . IMO if you get the speakers you should get the Amp . The Amp will give you the best bang for the buck .

INCREDIBLE difference in clarity and volume on my '08 FLHTC. Just a slip-in replacement for the stock speakers.

Well worth the $$.

I have the full 8 speaker upgrade on my 05 Ultra and it is the best money I ever spent. For me its all about the tunes while sledding down the road and the sound quality of Hogtunes is great for the price. Plus being Canadian I like to support Canadian companies, and yes I know the speakers are made in China. I picked Hogtunes because of how easy they are to install, and the warranty.

Back