free website stats program Hogtrough cup holder | Harley Davidson Forums

Hogtrough cup holder

Davepa

Did a search didn't find my answer. So, anyone using the Hogtrough branded lower glove box cup holder? If so any thing you do not like about them?
Would like to mount them on a 09 Ultra Classic if there are not too many negatives, unless someone chimes in with a better beverage holder system.

Used the Kruzer Kaddy on my Nomad but left it go with the bike.

Would have included a link but I still have limited access here...sorry

Regards Dave

Thanks keep the ideas coming. Also if you are using a drink holder and like the way it functions let me know.

I have the Kuryakyn Universal holders on all my bikes. I joke it's the first accessory I install.

The install was a bit cramped on the bars for my Tourglide, but a little trial and error and it's working just fine.

We even mounted a second one on the chrome saddlebag guard bar for her.

I prefer it mounted up on the bars within easy reach. I've heard some guys complain that the heat from the engine really warms the drinks up fast on the ones mounted low like the Hogtrough too. No personal experience with that, sorry.

Don't have a close up pic of one on my bike, but a link to their website is:

Kuryakyn - Harley - Universal Drink Holders

Good luck!

I have them both actually. The first one I bought was just the ring. Works well for the most part. The only issue is if you ever want to use a thinner cup (obviously) or a store bought bottle of soda. They do supply that brushed aluminium cup, but I never seem to remember it.

Personally, I much prefer the basket style one. It works for just about any cup you'd realistically want (up to the 32 oz "big gulp" from 7-11 to give you an idea of the size) or bottle, plus it's very handy for tossing keys, cellphone, change for the toll roads, whatever in.

The chrome on both of them actually looks nice for what it is, and even after a couple of years of riding it still looks nice. The bracket that holds it to the bars is solid metal. Originally, I was concerned it would slip and turn on the bars, but once you tighten it down it doesn't go anywhere.

Back