free website stats program Hogsnot Oil? | Harley Davidson Forums

Hogsnot Oil?

porkchop

I went to the hogsnot oil web site and found it very interesting. There Harley oil is for engine only and is no good for the wet clutch (will make it slip). This could be a good thing to utilize the seperate oil cavities on a harley. I dont know how to post a link on here but you can go look it up and let me know what you think. THANKS.:cheers

HogSnot Lubricants

Looks like you did a pretty good job in any event:s

Interesting president for the company.

Dewan Thornberry
El Presidente

Looks like you did a pretty good job in any event:s

Interesting president for the company.

Dewan Thornberry
El Presidente
Yea it kinda got my attention though and the name itself sound like it belongs in the Harley theme.

Geeze the price is rite , just spent over $200.00 on oils yesterday,to do some oil changes. I wish I found this yesterday, thanks for the info though.I give them a shot next time.

Yep the price is pretty good, Im seriously thinking about trying it out. Ive been using syn but I still change it out every 2500 to 3000 miles anyway, I know...... I know.... it will go longer but thats just the way i am. this hogsnot stuff might just be the ticket for me and save a few $$$

Just when I thought the "best oil"debate was finally put to bed,(for me anyroad)up pops this "hogsnot"stuff!:bigsmiley19: Glider,have you any experience with the stuff?What do you think??

Save money!! On oil changes!
Come on guys. It's not like you're changing it every day.
For my opinion, I would recommend sticking with a major manufacturer, with a proven track record, and controlled manufacturing practices and conditions.
The fact that there are so few oil related mechanical failures today can be directly traced to these standards.
Why would you trust the life of your engine to anything less?

Save money!! On oil changes!
Come on guys. It's not like you're changing it every day.
For my opinion, I would recommend sticking with a major manufacturer, with a proven track record, and controlled manufacturing practices and conditions.
The fact that there are so few oil related mechanical failures today can be directly traced to these standards.
Why would you trust the life of your engine to anything less?

you can't really blame someone for wanting to save on an oil change. The price of oil is ridiculous these days. I spend it, but I don't like it. $70 bucks for me when change engine and primary oil. and I do the tranny every other time it's another $21 bucks.
I know it's not every day, but when the time comes and your forkin' out nearly $100 bucks for oil and a filter just to do the work yourself it sucks, and some people are gonna try and save a few dollars.

Back