free website stats program HOG rally in Hawaii | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

HOG rally in Hawaii

Okay Jack, I won't blow it for you. :D But seriously, there is a lot to see that is off the main drag & out of the touristy areas. :s I will have to work on getting some of my pix up from last summer. There are a lot of them and I was only there for basically a day & a half. :p

Okay Jack, I won't blow it for you. :D But seriously, there is a lot to see that is off the main drag & out of the touristy areas. :s I will have to work on getting some of my pix up from last summer. There are a lot of them and I was only there for basically a day & a half. :p

Would love to see the pics, too late The redhead is making plans LOL, Thanks Joy:D:D:D

So, if you have time to run up to the North Shore, there is a great place called Ted's Bakery you should try. :s I don't like fish unless I can see the water it came from, but Ted's had the best mahi platter I ever had. :) I don't like shrimp either, but I have to say, the garlic shrimp my cousin's got was pretty good. :D I had to try it.

Stop by Turtle Beach & tell Brutus I said hi too please. :D

Well, I was just planning another ride, this one solo, Steves' AF buddies gave me a pretty good guided tour yesterday, and wanted to take a North Shore run so I'll put Teds' and Turtle Beach on the itinerary. I'll get some more pics too. Thanks for the suggestions. And Jack, I hope this inspires you some more, you'll love the trip.:)

Back