free website stats program HOG rally in Hawaii | Harley Davidson Forums

HOG rally in Hawaii

Cant swim that far LOL but I bet it would be pretty to ride the real estate there, some day The Redhead has been hounding me to go there:p

I'm here for a month while my son-in-law is in Afghanistan. My daughter is going to give me a grandson in a week or so. The bride and I came over to help out, terrible duty huh? Well he has a FXDB that needs the carbon blown out of so I'm the lucky one who gets that job. Probably no carbon there though, he gets it out and puts it through it's paces pretty well . I was hopin' I might run into one of the members while here. You'd like it here Jack but real-estate runs out pretty fast and all you can do is go in a big circle. No complaint from me though, I love the weather and the beaches. :beach

I'm here for a month while my son-in-law is in Afghanistan. My daughter is going to give me a grandson in a week or so. The bride and I came over to help out, terrible duty huh? Well he has a FXDB that needs the carbon blown out of so I'm the lucky one who gets that job. Probably no carbon there though, he gets it out and puts it through it's paces pretty well . I was hopin' I might run into one of the members while here. You'd like it here Jack but real-estate runs out pretty fast and all you can do is go in a big circle. No complaint from me though, I love the weather and the beaches. :beach

Enjoy the island how bout some pics?:D

I have a cousin in HI, but he won't buy a bike until his uncle won't be telling him how to ride. I loved it there. I had a couple of lengthy layovers and he picked me up and took me around.

Congrats on the new grandson. We get ours Monday if he waits that long. Be sure to thank your son-in-law for me; and your daughter too. I sort of realized the stress that military families go through this summer as my husband has been out of the country since April. Big difference here is that I don't have to worry about my husband getting shot. One worry I didn't have. Military spouses are my heroes.

I loved it in HI. I'd love to move there, I'm talking to the hubby about it. You never know with us. :s Have fun & enjoy yourself.

Here's a couple snapshots, one of Waikiki and the other of Kaneohe Bay on the west side
And thanks Joyflyin, this time is bitter-sweet for us with steve away but we will celebrate with him when he returns.

Attachments

• PICT3429.jpg
    PICT3429.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 13
  • PICT3431.jpg
    PICT3431.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 13
So, if you have time to run up to the North Shore, there is a great place called Ted's Bakery you should try. :s I don't like fish unless I can see the water it came from, but Ted's had the best mahi platter I ever had. :) I don't like shrimp either, but I have to say, the garlic shrimp my cousin's got was pretty good. :D I had to try it.

Stop by Turtle Beach & tell Brutus I said hi too please. :D

Nice pics thanks now I have to keep The Redhead away from the Forum or I may end up there LOL:p

You will love it Jack. :D Need I call your wife? :newsmile100::newsmile100:

Seriously, I was lucky that I have a great cousin over there that kept me out of the tourist traps. :s

You will love it Jack. :D Need I call your wife? :newsmile100::newsmile100:

Seriously, I was lucky that I have a great cousin over there that kept me out of the tourist traps. :s

Only if you want to get me in reall trouble LOL, she has been wanting to go for a lot of years and I am going to take her for our 35th anniversary:p

Back