free website stats program HOG question | Harley Davidson Forums

HOG question

tubguy

I`m a Hog member and plan on going to the Western Canadian Rally in Kamloops BC and wanted to take my wife, she is not a HOG member. Do I have to add her as an associate member or how does this work so that she can participate?

And is there any other forum members going to this rally in August?

Tubguy

I`m a Hog member and plan on going to the Western Canadian Rally in Kamloops BC and wanted to take my wife, she is not a HOG member. Do I have to add her as an associate member or how does this work so that she can participate?

And is there any other forum members going to this rally in August?

Tubguy

Might want to ask your local chapter. I bring my wife to our local events as my guest. She rides on back of my bike. Not sure the rules if your wife wants to ride her own bike or will she ride with you?

This is cut and paste straight from the online registration form for this rally: "Please note all attendees must be active International H.O.G.® members to attend this event. No guests, please inquire about associate membership for non-members."

To me it sounds like each person attending has to have a HOG membership but if you contact them they will NOT accomodate the "guest" but MAY accomodate an "associate member". It's not very clear. So the safest thing to do is call them, I guess. I know my state rally in California is pretty clear that every registered HOG member can bring in one guest whether they are an associate member or not. Not sure if this was helpful or not but here ya go..........

Every HOG event I have been to requires every one who participates to be a HOG member of some sort. They will require a HOG number when she signs in on thier entry and insurance forms. A local HOG event has a form for some one who is an invited guest.

It only cost about 25.00 for your wife to be an associate,so why isn't she?My wife is one,doesn't want to pilot her own bike but loves to ride.

It only cost about 25.00 for your wife to be an associate,so why isn't she?My wife is one,doesn't want to pilot her own bike but loves to ride.
Im looking into that right now, were not extreme members and don`t ride with any members ,but it`s nice to take part in these events.

Tubguy

Back