free website stats program HOG membership ? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

HOG membership ?

Thanks for the input gents...I think chopper has it nailed pays for itself...thanks again for the good word.

I've been a hog member for about 7 years. I joined the local hog chapter, but only for a year and haven't renewed since.

Thanks for the input gents...I think chopper has it nailed pays for itself...thanks again for the good word.

HOG ,,,,, I have been a member since 95 and just FEEL GOOD about it...

I have collected 3 tow bill help of 100$$ each.... over the years...

I just switched FROM progressive to my state farm insurance..OHHhhhh

NO road side coverage and wouldn't you know it....

ONE WEEK later on new insurance I had a break down.....

THANKS to HOG membership......... when I got them off the tow bill they PROMPTLY sent me a check for 100$$ to help cover it...

IF you are a HOG MEMBER and have a need for a tow, CALL THEM FIRST(HOG) AND YOU WILL GET REIMBURSED up to 100$$.....
toll free # on your HOG membership card

Besides I have their OLD FIRST PATCH ON MY VEST.... gotta pay for that each year... I think 40$ a year unless you buy a NEW BIKE then it is REALLY EXPENSIVE....

signed....BUBBIE

I belong to both the National and Local Chapters. The Local Chapter has great rides and a full calendar of rides through the spring, summer and fall planned out. I can ride every weekend in a group or go solo. It is always nice to have a group that shares the same passion for riding.

Been thinking about joining. New bike and new to the Harley group.
But it sound like it has it bennies.

Been a member for 3 years and love it. Only club I ever belonged to. Met a lot of like minded people in the local chapter that love to ride, and just talk about bikes. Just one more good reason to own a Harley.

I renewed my HOG membership last week $50.00(Canadian).Since I haven't been able to buy a Touring bike yet this gives me the opportunity rent different models. In October I rented a Electra Glide in Las Vegas, I only booked it 6 weeks in advance. Both the dealer and HOG was great to deal with. I plan on renting a Road Glide this summer. The money I saved at one rental will pay for membership for a few years.
Andrew
Buell X-1

Been thinking about joining. New bike and new to the Harley group.
But it sound like it has it bennies.

?????????? DID THEY NOT TELL YOU.......??????

When you buy a NEW bike, HARLEY automatically applies a one year MEMBERSHIP for YOU into IT'S HOG group.... YOU'LL get a WARRANTY CARD AND A HOG MEMBERSHIP CARD issued soon after purchase of the NEW bike..

IT'S up to you to join a LOCAL CHAPTER if you want.

You should get a lot of stuff in the mail from HOG,,,patches, pins and a lot of goodies, map book showing all HD thru out the world..... YES they want your business while you break down or buy FROM THEM while out on the road....

I usually like the idea STOPPING at a harley store while OUT of TOWN and usually LOOK at all the goodies, new bikes and PEOPLE WATCH, seeing the darnedest things ON PEOPLE and their BIKES....

signed....BUBBIE

I did the same. First year free, joined the local chapter. Great folks, a lot of cool bikes and awesome rides always with lunch somewhere cool. Then you are on your own to scoot along by yourself or like I do with a bunch of folks from the chapter. We just peel of when we get close to home. I took the advanced rider's class this Fall and $50 rebate paid for next year's membership. Wife and kids think I look silly in my leathers (which I swore I would never buy or wear). I guess I'm hooked!

Back