free website stats program Hog Blaster Motorcycle Dryer | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hog Blaster Motorcycle Dryer

-------So do be careful using electrical appliances...and GFI...electricity and water puddle can be pretty dangerous, which is why secondary protection like rubber gloves and boots would be a good idea nonetheless.

Another good reason to buy the 4 wheeled cradle.
Coupled with Earth Leakage C.B's,the wheels are also a GREAT source of protection.
They raise the unit well up off the ground,so puddles and standing water isn't such a problem;and of course they also provide additional insulation.
Of course your'e right:common sense should prevail.

For what it's worth guys, I wash my bike on one part of the driveway then move it over to the dry part of the driveway where I blow dry it. I had realized the very first time that I was using the electic dryer that it wouldn't be to smart for me to be standing in a pool of water using that. Duh. :p
Also, I affixed it to a portable stool using bungee cords to keep it off of the ground for easy maneuverability. You've seen those stools on wheels. They are the ones that make it easy to sit down while working on your bike/car and the wheels let you move around.
Sure hope this helps prevent someone from getting electrocuted! :(

I have not read the the whole thread, but I bought a commercial back pack blower for the yard and it doubles as a dryer for the Harley and all the toys. Works great, bike is bone dry when I'm done. It also works great on the yard. :s

Back