free website stats program Hog Blaster Motorcycle Dryer | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hog Blaster Motorcycle Dryer

Recently got a new Metro 4hp and it is perfect. As Glider says more power than you need and remember to hang on tight or it could fly around and damage your bike. Always cheaper in the long run to buy top quality for our expensive toys.

Buzzzzz!!!!! Will work better if you are standing in a puddle of water but make sure you buy more life insurance
kemo

Dont you have Earth Leakage Protection on household switchboards in the U.S? I noticed when i got my Blaster from the U.S(220v version)that the instructions were particularly insistent as regards wearing rubber gloves and footwear,only plugging the unit into "grounded"outlets and not to be used in damp or wet conditions.

Over here,ALL GPO's are earthed and when the circuit is fitted with an RCD,or ELCB(terms for earth leakage devices),30mA of leakage to earth will trip that circuit in 30 milliseconds.
Makes me feel much happier.:D

PS, the Blaster works extremely well and i reccomend it highly.It really doe the job!

Well, I did what any self respecting Harley rider would do.........

I returned it and put the money into a stage 1 air cleaner :D

The pipes and tuner will be here tomorrow :small3d026::small3d026:

I think I just hijacked my own thread :bigsmiley20:

I have the Metro Air Force Blaster and I love it. It is so much better than my gas powered leaf blower only because I simply plug it in and it is ready to go. No more wasting time mixing the gas and oil for the leaf blower.Just plug it in and it's ready to go. As far as the "warm filtered air" claim goes, that is a slight plus I suppose. I never thought that the ambient air that was being taken in was somehow hurting my bike. Nor have I ever experienced some flying debris coming out of the leaf blower and dinging my bike. I will say this, I have an Ultra and it takes me a solid 20 minutes to blow dry her off with theMetro. I start from the top and work my way down then go from one side to the other because it seems that it really doesn't entirely dry it but rather displaces it from one side of the bike to the other! Seriously!

Earth Leakage Protection ...Ground Fault outlet?

They have the dual blower model at my wife's kennel. If I could fit the bike in the grooming room I'd be set. That thing is like standing behind a FA18 while it's running up.

Back