free website stats program Hockey Fans?? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Hockey Fans??

This is the year of the Flyers!!

Hey, ya gotta think positive, right?!?

being a pens fan, i am definately glad the flyers beat the devils...pens couldnt beat the devils at all this year... But of course now i have to root for whoever the flyers play hahah... :D

I am loving the fact the caps were forced to a game 7. Go habs in that series..:D

Im just hoping that the Wings and Pens dont go to the final again, I will ban the finals if its them again. My Blue Jackets didnt make the cut, so Im gonna root for the Blackhawks in the west, and the Caps in the east....that would make a great final I think.

Sad to see the Caps go, but smitty, im gonna have to go against u and say I hope Halak continues to make save after save after save and eliminate the Pens too, lol.

Bring it habs...the pens are a playoff team, the caps have proven year after year they are not..good luck to the habs..

Well my Red Wings are flying home. Team is getting old. I haven't seen a post on the Sharks. Team looks pretty good. They beat my Wings.

the sharks do look pretty good, i was glad to see the wings go.. i hope the pens can pull out a W in game 7. I don't have a good feeling about it though....

Back