free website stats program Hobbit, I need your help,Please | Harley Davidson Forums

Hobbit, I need your help,Please

just4u

Banned
I have a 06 Heritage with an arlen ness big sucker stage 1 air filter and a V&H Big Shot Long Exhaust, with a Power commander III USB dyno tune. I need to Change the Fuel settings with mylap top. MY local Harley Dealer closed their doors ,out of Business. they are the one's that performed the dyno tune. they set Idle Low to rich to stop decell popping.

All I would like to do is change the 1000 rpm at O thottle from 16 to 14, and change the 1250 rpm at 0 thottle from 12 to 10. but the Power commander CD does not tell me how to change it . I have a Lap top to do it but I do not have a experience. I would take the bike back to the H-D dealer but they closed their doors out of business.

I was told you are the person that can help. thanks PJ

in the software graph under 1000 rpm highlight the whole colume and press the down button one time all the values in the colume only should change by 1# from say 16 to 15 .. tap it again and y get 15 to 14 and so on

Hobbit, please look at my last post "changing Power Commander III USB settings" I have the dyno tune values on the spec sheet. Thanks Hobbit

thanks Bud I'll try it.

Last edited by a moderator:
it works trust me.. if you want email me the file ill change um and email it back

Back