free website stats program Hit & Run | Harley Davidson Forums

Hit & Run

I was hit by a hit and run driver yesterday on my way to work.
White SUV Honda Pilot lic MD 5404M7 - Female driver.

I was headed North on 210 in Fort Washington MD. i put on my blinker to pull into her lane, and she sped up. She started honking and then hit me from behind. I began to slow up a bit expecting her to pull over, but instead she pulled on to the shoulder beside me and bumped me back into the lane I came from.

I fell back, got her plate and vehicle description and promptly stopped. with in minutes the police were there. I hope that they cook this crazy!

We really need to be more careful than ever before, cagers seem to be on a rampage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a deliberate act,hope the driver gets the book thrown at her.
Glad your ok after that experience.

damage was minimal, you can see some deep scratches on the bags but otherwise nothing.

Attachments

• IMAG0626.jpg
    IMAG0626.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 90
  • IMAG0628.jpg
    IMAG0628.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 87
  • IMAG0629.jpg
    IMAG0629.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMAG0630.jpg
    IMAG0630.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 85
I'm pretty shook up, and I'm going to be pushing for a "Assault with a Deadly Weapon" charge. I'm not concerned about a conviction, but I want it on her record! She can have increased insurance rates for a few years.

Worse part is that now, on top of all the other things I have to watch for, I'm constantly scanning for a White SUV missile headed at me.

I hear you, man...spent four years in DC and there are some crazy people on the roads. Glad you're OK & hope this aggressive driver gets her dues.

wow that is as close as it gets. that had to be scary :small3d031:

by the way...welcome to the forum

Back