free website stats program Himalaya Leather, Anyone bought from this website? | Harley Davidson Forums

Himalaya Leather, Anyone bought from this website?

I found this biker leather website called Himalaya Leather.

::Himalaya Leather:: Leather Jackets, Leather Pants, Leather Vest, Motorbike Gloves, Saddle Bags, Tool Bags, Cordura Garments, Cordura Jackets for Man, Ladies, Kids USA

Their prices are below wholesale?

Has anyone had a good or bad experience with them?

They say they're from Washington state, and they answered their phone.

You know the saying: "If it looks too good to be true..."

I don't expect Italian leather works quality and for the cheap price would easily replace every year, I just want to know if anyone has gotten ripped-off.

Thanks Brothers.

Hmm. Leather gloves for $1.50? I never heard of them but somethings not quite right with those prices.

I got a pair of their chaps from e-bay once. Take them off and stand them in the corner when you wern't wearing them. That's the only dealing I had with their product.

Respects...Joe

I think I've been in their store, and there's not alot of high quality stuff, but the prices are decent. If it's the place I'm thinking of, They have a blow out sale every year here, but I've never bought anything, just went and looked around.

I didn't see where they say what type of leather...made from what? Cheap leather dealers use Buffalo. It's pretty stiff and never softens. A question if you call again.

Vic
01FXD

I'm all for saving $$,but I don't want to sacrifice quality...hard to have both.I did find a nice heavy weight jacket on HOTLEATHERS.COM . I was very skeptical about it since the price was cheap,but I was very impressed with what I bought.

Back