free website stats program Highway Pegs ? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Highway Pegs ?

I went the route similar to TQ, but used the HD short stem adjustable ones and used my old Sporty pegs until I can afford nice chrime ones. The adjustable mounts have so much adjustability, it took me a while to find the best placement.

On long rides, they are great to stetch out the legs.

On hot days, when you use them, they funnel alot of wind up to the rider (cools you down, but adds some buffeting at high speeds). Now I'm on a RG, so this may be just me.

Ride safe and have fun.

I have mine attached to my engine guard. No heel rest. Mine adjust by swinging around the and they slide up and down the bar, I like them. They really help out on long rides by allowing me to strech my legs.

I'm 6 ft and have a Heritage. Mustach guards and highway pegs with heel rest. Love them plus they provide a light show going around corners at night. :)

After owning my Heritage this past year it has been a real learning curve. I guess its all the options you have to add stuff to make her your own, and all the places where you can buy it. My stage 1 is done so I was looking at highway pegs. There must be 200 types all in pictures or on the racks none you can try to see how they fit your legs and feet. I know the problem it's me. I am the type that will want to add this or that untill it's just right then watch, I will want to buy another bike. :D So, do you have the heal rest on your pegs? Do you need the ones that adjust 6 different ways? Sure glad you are all out there to ask.

I have the Adjustable Highway Peg Mounting Kit - Long Angled p/n 50829-07A paired with the Chrome and Rubber pegs p/n 50130-95A. I have an Ultra; so these work great and I have them set so I can put my heels on the boards. I would recommend that you have the heel rests if you dont think you can adjust them to utilize your floor boards.

Back