free website stats program Highway Pegs | Harley Davidson Forums

Highway Pegs

Added Swing Wing pegs front, not quite a highway peg, but very comfortable when crusing in the open position, if you already have forward controls. Downside...$$$

Was hoping I would see some ideas at Tomahawk,but it seems everyone either has engine guards with pegs or nothing!

I have a 09 Street Glide with FBI chin spoiler. Don't want engine guards,but highway pegs,ideas?

I have seen highway pegs on a RG that were mounted to the floorboard mounts and curved forward and out in front of the floorboards. I have no idea who makes them though.

I have a 09 Street Glide with FBI chin spoiler. Don't want engine guards,but highway pegs,ideas?

I've seen some in a Kuryakyn catolog that mount to your floorboard. To me they looked good. Kind of expensive though... Seems like they also have some that mounts on the lower part of your frame (lower engine guard mounts)...

I've seen some in a Kuryakyn catolog that mount to your floorboard. To me they looked good. Kind of expensive though... Seems like they also have some that mounts on the lower part of your frame (lower engine guard mounts)...

Did you check J&P Cycles?

I have the Kuryakyn Cruise Arms on my 07' .They bolt to the old crash bar holes.They're the extended version[ I'm 5'10"],and they're perfect.Should be available for newer models too.

Someone discussed awhile back about "Moustache Bars" or single twisted chrome square bar, frame mounted with pegs at the ends. Might want to try Google...

Back