Highway Pegs

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by hawg1061, Sep 18, 2009.

1. hawg1061

hawg1061 Member

I have a 09 Street Glide with FBI chin spoiler. Don't want engine guards,but highway pegs,ideas?

2. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

Added Swing Wing pegs front, not quite a highway peg, but very comfortable when crusing in the open position, if you already have forward controls. Downside...$$$

3. hawg1061

hawg1061 Member

Was hoping I would see some ideas at Tomahawk,but it seems everyone either has engine guards with pegs or nothing!

4. Smokintoad

Smokintoad Member

I have seen highway pegs on a RG that were mounted to the floorboard mounts and curved forward and out in front of the floorboards. I have no idea who makes them though.

5. zyepod

zyepod Active Member

I've seen some in a Kuryakyn catolog that mount to your floorboard. To me they looked good. Kind of expensive though... Seems like they also have some that mounts on the lower part of your frame (lower engine guard mounts)...

6. Chaser

Chaser Member

Did you check J&P Cycles?

7. rothladoad

rothladoad Account Removed

I have the Kuryakyn Cruise Arms on my 07' .They bolt to the old crash bar holes.They're the extended version[ I'm 5'10"],and they're perfect.Should be available for newer models too.

8. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Someone discussed awhile back about "Moustache Bars" or single twisted chrome square bar, frame mounted with pegs at the ends. Might want to try Google...

9. hawg1061

hawg1061 Member

I like the jackknife look but dont want to scrape on corners.J&P had some frame mounted styles that looked ok.

10. Gilligan

Gilligan Member

Check out a similar discussion at "Highway peg options for 07 Deluxe"