free website stats program Highway peg mounting | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Highway peg mounting

Mine fold up, I have adjusted them a ton and now they are back where I had them in the first place. Hi-way bliss. They scrape pavement in low speed sharp turns...(parking lots and such) No serious damage.

Welcome DClarke to the HDTimeline forum and your first post. The highway pegs on my Lindby bars fold up flush, when down angled towards rider...but angled away from a/f to clear knees. :s

SaddleView.jpg

Last edited:
Mine fold up, I have adjusted them a ton and now they are back where I had them in the first place. Hi-way bliss. They scrape pavement in low speed sharp turns...(parking lots and such) No serious damage.

Got a good memory jog and laugh out of this. I recall fiddling with the shocks on my first bike. Adjusted them back and forth over a couple of weeks. When I was satisfied, they were exactly where I started. Thanks for the laugh.

Fold up becouse, thay look good when thay are up?...:D. Know if I hit something im not going to care what haptens to the highway pegs on my crashbar becouse my feet are almost allways on them..:small3d012:

Great question as i am considering adding the 360 pegs to my guard as well. Watching with interest!

The 360 mounts are really versatile. You can swivel the pegs at any angle up down or sideways. I went with the chrome and rubber pegs which also swivel. Leads to many different positions and angles for the pegs. They look much better folded straight up. The directions were written to free Harley from any liability ( they said to mount so pegs fold toward rear tire ). I took a long time to decide on the mounts and I am really liking the 360's. Love this forum. Awesome information! Thanks.

Back