free website stats program Hickory ,N.C. | Harley Davidson Forums

Hickory ,N.C.

DYNAGUY

Anybody on here in Hickory,N.C.? The freind i ride with has fallen on hard times.Anybody live close by here? I drive a truck
so i am usauly home on weekends.Saturday is my regularr riding day if i get in in time.

dynaguy, i'll be back in Charlotte area after the 1st of Dec. Have ridden to the Hickory area, Blue Ridge parkway, Maggie valley, and of course Tail of the Dragon(Deals Gap) a few times. The Charlotte HOG chapter rode to Bennett's BBQ a while back. We had a good time up there.

Hi Dynaguy,Sorry I didn't answer your last post.I stay on the other forum most of the time.Yes I ride to the Hickory area 3-4 times a year,I was just up that way 3 days ago.Want some good rides,I ride with a Baptist Church group.They have a website,Cataba hights Baptist church.Look on the Ride list.Tells every day and where were going.Its just off I-85.I don't drink or mess around any bars,just a happy married man of 30 years,My wife works alot and don't ride although I bought her a Honda cb900c.I have never had time to teach her to ride so I ride it around town some or my 35 yr old son ride it some.I have a 05 RK custom.I just spend a lot of time riding by myself.
Coming down this way give me a shout via PM

Back